Monday, May 3, 2010

Warning dan Offday...

Just take note everyone....

Due to some trade market closed such as London and Japan market.
Some HYIP get offday...
They are Atox,Aimtrust and Panamoney...
It could be more ...But I dont remember them...

While I push alarm bell...
For Panamoney and AIMtrust...
And still we should wait until 5 may tomorrow...

As u may aware...
If a big HYIP get a problem it will affect to others...
I mean HYIP programs that running as their piggy back...

So watch out...
For the meantime I still hold my plan to invest.

Another highlight are :
Moneyplus,Afon ---> They change and offer new plans.
That usually it is a bad sign...
Betexpekt ---> I did warn before.

Please be carefull especially HYIP programs that get highlight and
some issue such as Panamoney and AIMtrust

For your Information

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Warning dan Offday...”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .